They are building massive databases of our phone calls, our location, our email, our address books and all of our other digital information.3
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
It's not surprising that these programs are so ineffective given that so few people actually die as a result of terrorism in the first place.6
This isn't the kind of world we want to live in. Join us in supporting The Day We Fight Back and let your elected representatives know that privacy is important to you and that indiscriminate, mass surveillance is not compatible with democratic governance.
- NSA PRISM Program: Is Big Data Turning Government Into 'Big Brother?'
- Confirmed: The NSA is Spying on Millions of Americans
- XKeyscore: NSA tool collects 'nearly everything a user does on the internet'
- James Clapper must go
- Wiretap Report Questions Effectiveness Of Illegal NSA Spying
- You’re More Likely to Die from Brain-Eating Parasites, Alcoholism, Obesity, Medical Errors, Risky Sexual Behavior or Just About Anything OTHER THAN Terrorism
- The terrifying surveillance case of Brandon Mayfield
- The NSA’s Secret Role in the U.S. Assassination Program